Friday, August 05, 2005

Coffee grounds, tea or me?

Went to Starbucks for coffee and dessert (for Nunkie). Ynee spotted some bags of coffee grounds on the floor and after asking the guard and baristas about them, found out they were giving them away for free. Apparently, coffee grounds are great fertilizer. Huh. I picked up two bags for Zeish's vermiculture thingy (earthworm farming). Maybe this'll help keep the the little buggers awake.

I finally managed to get my hands on Carnivale season 1! Wahoo!

Enroute to the Divi Mall, Ynee and I passed by this store that sells plastic (plastic bags, plastic cutlery, paper plates, styrofoam containers, etc.) and found tiny ziplock bags at 100 bucks for 1000 pieces! So much cheaper that the ones they sell in Tabora, and just the right size for earrings, small projects and loose Swarovski crystals.

4 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whiz-kid Wishie wonders why would one want wide-awake worms? Would woefully wide-awake worms wiggle wonderously? WhatEVer!

 
At 5:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wiggle wiggle... AyahGwee being funny!

 
At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoo!n They're FREE???? Ok, I'm gonna get me some!!!!!!! :D

BTw, if you can find me the following:

L Word Seasons 1 and 2
Alias (Seasons 1 and UP)

Then if and when you do, CHARGE ME!!!

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Cleod said...

Wiggly wide-awake worms? How weirdly wonderful!

Trissa, I've seen a boxed set of Alias season 1-4, and L word season 1 :) Will grab them for you when I've got the cash.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home