Friday, July 22, 2005

Wine? What Wine?

Not much to report today...Ynee and I went to the 168 Mall to hunt for earring display racks - found them right off the bat and bought two; one small white one and one medium sized black one. (Found out when I got home that while the black display looks classier, the white display makes colors stand out more. So, yes, Ynee, you were right.)

Once we get back to the wine store, in waltzes the Most Memorable Customer of the Day, who asked us: "Tindahan ng alak ba 'to?" (Is this a wine store?) I had to duck in the office to laugh my ass off.

No strange color combinations today, though I was kind of busy churning out earrings* to actually pay much attention to the hordes of shoppers outside. I hear Monday is going to be a holiday which means Sunday will be particularly hellish in Divisoria. Good thing I don't have work then.

*Planning to start up a bead and crystal jewelry business. Wish me, Ynee and Betsy luck.

2 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Media Mercenary doesn't sound like a good business name for jewelry and crystals...

... and by the way, I bought your "The Elder Gods" already.

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger Yvette Tan said...

Oh, forgot to tell you, I go by Glossgirl now. I must have gloss. I must have glosssss, my preciousssssssss.... :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home