Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Link Rules!

Brought Ahia K to Carpaccio for a late (but great) Italian lunch :) Afterwards, we went to Megamall; wandered around the Cyberzone aimlessly til we got to Datablitz, where I found the Gameboy Advance's Zelda II: The Adventure of Link! I know, I know, it's not the greatest game in the world, but...it's LINK! (Plus, it was really really nice of Ahia K to buy it for me ^_^) I also saw Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, but for Gamecube! >sigh< It's not worth buying a Gamecube just to play one Zelda game, when the evil geniuses at Nintendo are releasing the Wii soon...

1 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arrrgh! I miss Carpaccio!

Did ya know that Sean (Chad's bro) is working on the PR stuff for the Wii? Neat, huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home