Thursday, January 26, 2006

Crikey!

Mau took the Oz gang to Greenhills (The Emerald City - hee!) whilst I headed off to work today. Afterwards, rushed off to Makati to meet up with all the dJ kids plus Lucky to have dinner at Bizu Greenbelt. Hah! Managed to wrangle the check from under everyone's noses. Had coffee/tea at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, then hitched with Mau and Merv, who brought the Oz gang to their hotel and dropped me off at my humble abode.

Desi, Dots and Walt

Walt and Lucky

Me, Ken, Vern, Mau and Merv

Came home to find out the Ozzies (Aussies?) had left a wombat on my PC! Crikey! Good thing Dots slipped me a coffee stirrer stick when we were in CB&TL! (The next parts sound funnier if you say them like Steve Irwin, a.k.a. The Crocodile Hunter.)

Crikey! He's really pissed off now!

Look at the eyes on him. He's a real killer!

Momentarily stunned after the wombat leapt at the camera, I woke up to this...

2 Comments:

At 12:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE HIM!!! Riggs the Lethal Weapon Combat Wombat, complete with the Wombat Combat Stick (which, in my humble opinion, should be renamed to "Wombat Combat BAT").

 
At 12:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks to me like you have lost your computer. So sorry to hear that. The Wombat Patrol, however, does appreciate your donation to their very worthy cause I am sure :-).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home