Monday, January 23, 2006

The Girl from Oz

Picked up Dots at the airport – was kinda worried I wouldn’t recognize her from the last time she visited (and I was semi-right, because I wasn’t expecting the short hair and glasses) but the jumping-up-and-down person who looked really really glad to see me kinda tipped me off. :)

Dropped off Dots' luggage at home and had lunch with Mumsy – Dots went with me to the mall to get Nunkie’s RAZR exchanged. The MemoExpress guys hemmed and hawed, and tried to figure out what was wrong with Nunkie's paperweight, but ended up giving me a new unit instead. Hah! Dashed into Powerbooks and got David Weber's "Shadow of Saganami" and Terry Pratchett's "The Pratchett Portfolio". Wound up the day by picking Mumsy up from the house and having dinner at Shanghai Bistro - dimsum, yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home