Sunday, May 28, 2006

Auto error-ism

While on my way home from the market, I noticed this sign on a shop that sells car accessories and provides other auto-inclined services: Body lowered/uppered

Uppered??

--------------

Went out with Mau and Merv, toured a couple of hotels (don't ask), had lunch at Dome Cafe (Mau's treat! Thanks Mau!) and watched X-Men III: The Last Stand. Which wasn't a bad movie, if you've never ever read any of the X-men comic books at all. Ever. While I know you need suspension of disbelief for most movies, this movie constantly jarred me out of it. I'm due to watch this again with Betsy and WBen this Saturday (June 3) and so will place most of my comments in that post.

2 Comments:

At 4:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What annoys me is the use of the word "updation" in technical documents... as in "Creation, Deletion and Updation"... good frelling grief!

 
At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

... And another one that annoys the heck outta me... the use of "Persist" to mean "Save" as in "Persist into the Database"... honestly, I don't get it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home