Saturday, July 16, 2005

Ma, it followed me home! Can I keep it?

Due to the bizarre and sometimes downright strange (which may include funny) things that happen to me during my days in Divisoria (the flea market of Manila), I've decided to get a blog in order to chronicle them, as they are obviously of more interest than the rest of what I, for want of a better term, call "my life".

However, a note to the Unwary Reader:
I will probably babble about my life anyway, since no one could possibly believe how frelling boring it actually can be -- I'll need some sort of record to prove it to them. Thus warned...

2 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Blogger Jennie said...

What could be boring about Divisoria? :p

 
At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yey! More blogging. ^_^ - Charles (the stalker)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home