Sunday, November 26, 2006

Taiwan Exhibit, Day 4 (and last) - FINALLY!

Last day of the Taiwan Exhibit. I was supposed to visit Ynee and EJ, but...

Wine tasting at our booth.

More people than you can shake a stick at!

Holy cow! This 2.5kg bag of rice cost 150,000 pesos?!?

The pastry booth isn't giving these out for tasting...

But the dude who was taking them out of the oven told me to take a pic of him and I scored a freebie! Whee! Too bad Mum ate most of it. >Weep.<

--------------

Later in the afternoon, Hippie Bourgeois stopped by with parents in tow. Ahia M spotted the expensive rice place and made my day with this comment: "If I eat that rice, I'm never going to the bathroom! I'm gonna keep it all in!" Apparently, he and HB's mom had a booth at the nearby Christmas Bazaar and they wanted to check on things, having left everything to expert minions. Wish I had more of those myself...

1 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! that is quite a crowd! nice looking pastries...and seriously, that rice really costs that much?!?!?!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home